TMNT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT

Here your can meet other TMNT maniacs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recurring Nightmares!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WildFire
Some punk
WildFire

Recurring Nightmares! Empty
PostSubject: Recurring Nightmares!   Recurring Nightmares! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:13 pm

AN: This isn't the first FF I ever written but its probably my best. It was originally called, "Dealing with Little Sisters", then "Return of the Foot." So its probably already occurred to you, that I rewritten this FF over several times.

The idea of all this was, inspired, by the FF, The Warrior's Sisters! Written by, Donny's Girl, on FF.Net. So a special thanks to her and her greatness. ^^

Feel free to tell, me if somethings wrong. This is the first FF, I written in awhile. Not to mention the fact I don't have a proof reader. Before I get started on this thing, I just wanna let you no this flic is, Leonardo centered, it contains a few oc's, and its the start of a series I'm writing, called, 'The Realm of Dreams, and Nightmares!' Please R & R, thank you.

Disclaimer: I don't own the tmnt.

Summary:
Leonardo has a nightmare, that deeply troubles him. He believes that it might reveal the future for him and what is left of his family. Since Master Splinter died about a year ago, Leo doesn't no who he can talk to, or what exactly to do.

Intro: ((Leonardo)) Unfortunately life gets darker as it goes on. If your not careful enough and you let your guard down for one single second, you might just lose everything. By everything, I mean my, Master, and almost my brothers. What bothers me the most is, what my Master said, right before he died.

AN-I'll post the first chapter tomorrow, and the second will turn up not to long after that. ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://tthq2008.proboards98.com
Emperia
Donatello
Emperia

PostSubject: Re: Recurring Nightmares!   Recurring Nightmares! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:20 am

I am really looking forward to that..Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ninja-turtles.forumotion.com
BlueNinja
Purple dragon
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Recurring Nightmares!   Recurring Nightmares! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 1:20 pm

Right now, I think the intro sounds better than the one I'm working on... but I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninjahangout.proboards76.com
BowStaff001
Purple dragon
BowStaff001

PostSubject: Re: Recurring Nightmares!   Recurring Nightmares! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:30 pm

Haha, sweet! Sounds like a good one. I'll have to get on Fanfiction again soon.

I have a profile on Fanfiction.net as well, TricityismyPika is my username...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recurring Nightmares!   Recurring Nightmares! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recurring Nightmares!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT :: The den :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: