TMNT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT

Here your can meet other TMNT maniacs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you!

Go down 
2 posters

Well, it's ABOUT TIME, ain't it?!
Yes!
The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you! Vote_lcap100%The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No!
The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you! Vote_lcap0%The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't care; seen 'em already.
The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you! Vote_lcap0%The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Whitewolf89
Purple dragon
Whitewolf89

Location : Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, New York City sewer system, NYC, NY

The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you! Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you!   The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:18 pm

Hey, gang. I don't know if any of you were watching either of the Fast Forward eps this morning, but near the end of them, they made an announcement that the much-anticipated "Lost Season" (all 13 eps of it!) will be coming soon! YES!!! FINALLY!!!!!

Anyway, HERE'S what I found over at 4Kids' website about it, and it has the exact DATE that these will begin airing. Here 'tis (copy/pasted for your reading pleasure):

"Get Ready...the TMNT Lost Episodes Have Been Found
01/25/08 by JennA
KEYWORDS: News TMNT TMNT FF TV 4Kids.tv Cool Stuff That's Amazing!

Recently a previously undiscovered vault has been found at the 4Kids headquarters. And what we found inside will amaze you. Thirteen of the Lost TMNT Episodes were unearthed.

To celebrate this new discovery, we are going to begin airing these Lost Episodes starting on February 9th. Until then, log onto 4Kids.tv and check out the trailer for the Lost Episodes and find out what’s in store for the Turtles and for all of you viewers. It’s about to get exciting in here!"

Oh, and just in case y'all want to see it, here the link to the new ep-trailer, curtesy of Poweranimals over at the Drome TMNT forums:

http://www.4kids.tv/trailer/watch/tmntlostepisodes .

Oh, and they WILL be including the "Ninja Tribunal" ep from the end of Season 4 to these. It was posted by JennA, who works at the 4KidsTV website, and THAT, m' dears, is as OFFICIAL as it gets BEYOND Peter Laird himself announcing it. Wink

This is what it says on the trailer page:

"THE LOST EPISODES

HITTING THE AIR FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!

The TMNT Lost Episodes are coming out of the 4Kids TV vault.

Beginning February 9th see what happens when the Turtles are shanghaied and whisked away to Japan....

TURN UP THE VOLUME!"

Whatcha think about THAT, peeps!? Cool, huh? Wink

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Oooooo, and they're starting on MY b-day! Talk about a splendiferous 51st birthday present! That's ALMOST as good as getting every TMNT DVD ever made! (Well, to ME, it is! Wink )Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy *faints with happiness*
Back to top Go down
http://whitewolf89.deviantart.com
BlueNinja
Purple dragon
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you!   The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 5:06 pm

I've seen them already, but seeing them on TV beats seeing them on youtube! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninjahangout.proboards76.com
Whitewolf89
Purple dragon
Whitewolf89

Location : Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, New York City sewer system, NYC, NY

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you!   The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:52 pm

BlueNinja wrote:
I've seen them already, but seeing them on TV beats seeing them on youtube! Very Happy
The only one of these that I'VE actually seen is "Membership Drive", when 4Kids ran it on one Saturday awhile back. I WOULD'VE tried YouTube, but my danged comp is just too slow for stuff like that.

(Thank God I'm getting a NEW one SOON! Very Happy )

Last edited by on Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Purple dragon
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you!   The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:00 pm

All I can say is you're going to like the rest of 'em. It's action packed. Wink

I really don't like slow computers. They take forever to load and do anything.
Back to top Go down
Whitewolf89
Purple dragon
Whitewolf89

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you!   The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:58 pm

BlueNinja wrote:
All I can say is you're going to like the rest of 'em. It's action packed. Wink
Cool. Very Happy

And thankies for NOT spoiling them for me. I wanna find out what happens in each one as it airs. Very Happy Wink

BlueNinja wrote:
I really don't like slow computers. They take forever to load and do anything.
Oh, Lordy, me, neither! (And neither does my brother, who sometimes uses it, too.)

Rolling Eyes And TELL me about it! That's why I haven't uploaded any new pics to my DA and FurAffinity art pages in like forever! It'd take me 2 hours, or more; I just KNOW it! Razz Rolling Eyes Mad

And don't even get me STARTED on downloading music, or art programs, or stuff like THAT!!! Evil or Very Mad tongue
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Purple dragon
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you!   The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:32 am

You're welcome. I'm so excited. It's next week. Very Happy

Wow, that's a long time to load stuff. That's slower than the old laptop here.
Back to top Go down
Whitewolf89
Purple dragon
Whitewolf89

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you!   The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 3:54 pm

BlueNinja wrote:
You're welcome. I'm so excited. It's next week. Very Happy
Very Happy Yeah, I am, too. The 9th is my birthday (SRSLY, it is!), so I'M DOUBLY-excited!!! bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce

BlueNinja wrote:
Wow, that's a long time to load stuff. That's slower than the old laptop here.
Sad Crying or Very sad Yeah, TELL me about it! Crying or Very sad Sad THAT's basically WHY I'm getting both a NEW comp AND high-speed Internet right after I get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you!   The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost Season coming soon to a 4Kids station near you!
Page 1 of 1